Enrol for Online Events
As a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic we are moving some of our events online, and will be offering talks, demonstrations and other discussion sessions using an online systems such as Zoom video conferencing.
The list of upcoming event is shown below.
If you would like to attend one of these events, then please click on the event link – you will be taken through to a page requesting your details. We will then add you to the list of attendees, and details of how to attend the online event will be sent through to you in due course.
Please remember to add any events into your diary, so that you remember to attend!
- 6th July 2021, 7-8.30pm Lee Cartledge on Richard Bateson and the Potteries of Burton-in-Lonsdale – Booking not yet open
- 1st June 2021, 7-8.30pm Matthew Blakely on geology and glazes – Booking not yet open
- 4th May 2021, 7-8.30pm Patricia Shone (TBC) on highly textured hand-formed vessels – Booking not yet open
- 6th April 2021, 7-8.30pm Claude Assuage – Wood Firing Kilns – Booking Open – Click Here
- 23rd March 2021, 7-8.30pm Phoebe Cummings – Booking Open – Click Here
- 2nd February 2021, 7-8.30pm David Louveau – “Change”
- 5th January 2021, 7-8.30pm Jo Amey – A History of Tiles from Mediaeval Days to the Present (with examples from the SCG area)
- 1st December 2020, 7-8.30pm Wendy Gers – Curating Ceramics – Advancing the Field?
- 3rd November 2020, 7-8.30pm Sebastian Blackie
- 6th October 2020, 7 – 8.30pm Ken Adams / The Experimental Potter