- Bath Potters
- Pottery Ceramic Services (Was Briar Wheels. 5% discount for group members – Membership number required. Facebook.)
- Castree Kilns (5%, with Membership Number. Kiln materials and other supplies – check out the prices. Tel: 01994 232270)
- Clayman (5% discount on all items across our range. Production of a membership number is essential. The only exception to the discount is Bisque)
- CTM Potters Supplies (5%, with Membership Number, on everything other than direct deliveries of clay and machinery)
- Dove Screen Services. Suppliers of custom underglaze and overglaze decals. Also supply sheets of printed underglaze and overglaze colours which can be cut up and applied to create a pattern.
- Hesketh Potters’ Supplies (5% discount for group members – Membership number required)
- Potclays (5% discount for group members – Membership number required)
- Potterycrafts Ltd ( 5% discount on kilns and equipment, 10% discount on materials, please contact them on 01782 745000 for more details – membership number required).
- Pottery Products Ltd: Manufacturer of Discus wheels, based in Petersfield. (10% Discount for group members)
- Scarva Pottery Supplies (5% discount for SCG members – Membership No. required)
- Top Pot Supplies
- Roman Instruments
- Process Control Systems. Alan Hamilton, 17 Stourfield Road, Southbourne, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH5 2AR
- Alan Jennings at A C Electrics 07967 817 320. Based in Sussex.
- Give Reg Griggs at Clayman a call
- Bob Hunt will go anywhere. 07855321628
- CTM Pottery Supplies list (**Extra info**)
Shops and Galleries
- Bell Fine Art, 67b Parchment Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8AT
- Bettles Gallery, 82 Christchurch Road, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24 1DR (Tel: 01425 470410)
- Creative Gallery, St John’s Hill, Wareham, BH20 4NB
- Cove Gallery, 9 Trinity Street, Weymouth DT4 8TW
- POTTERS. A potter’s retail co-operative based in Bristol
- The Red House Museum, Quay Road, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 1BU
- Rum’s Eg, 27 Bell Street, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 8GY
Pottery and associated arts organisations
- Adopt a Potter has a simple aim: to help in securing the future of studio potters
- The Arts Council champions, develops and invests in artistic and cultural experiences that enrich people’s lives
- The Craft Potters Association of Great Britain. The national body representing ceramic artists in the UK
- The Heritage Craft Association is the advocacy body for traditional heritage crafts. Working in partnership with Government and key agencies, it provides a focus for craftspeople, groups, societies and guilds, as well as individuals who care about the loss of traditional crafts skills, and works towards a healthy and sustainable framework for the future.
Similar Ceramic Groups